KF1_2 Bunny Restream Test Page
Test Page for bunny network restreaming KF1_2
All Content Copyright MMXXII Kingdom Flame International. All Rights Reserved.
If you are having difficulty, please first click the “Instructions and Troubleshooting” Button below, as information how to solve most streaming problems is available there. If you need additional support. please fill out and submit the support request form below and one of our team will be back to you shortly. Thanks!
During a scheduled broadcast time, just click the play arrow on the Live Video player. The live broadcast is only available during schedule session times. To watch full screen, you may select the arrowed Icon on the far right of the video player control bar. You may adjust volume using the Blue volume bars on the video player or by adjusting the sound tab on a pc Browser or the volume keys on a phone or tablet.
Kingdom Flame has multiple broadcast servers and partners with some of the world’s most powerful content delivery systems to deliver to any audience size anywhere, and we have successfully web broadcast events ranging from local conferences up through Stadium sized events. The vast majority of users connect with no issues at all. Please see the suggestions below and if these do not work you can reach out to our team by clicking the “Contact Support” button below.
Frequently asked Questions
I clicked the live player and it does nothing or says “Stream offline”, what do I do?
The live stream is only available during the scheduled session times. If you see this error message please double check your Time zone, as you are probably trying to connect between sessions when there is no live feed.
The Live stream stopped or lost audio, how do I re-connect?
This is usually caused by a short-term internet “Traffic Jam” in your local area. Simply refresh your browser page and click the play arrow on the Live Stream Player.
When will replays of earlier sessions be available?
Replays are processed and uploaded after each live session. Check the Replay tab a couple of hours after the scheduled Live session to watch the replay.
How do I find the replay videos?
Click the “Watch Replays of Earlier Sessions” button Just below the Live video player.
There is no audio – What do I do?
First make sure that the blue volume control bars AND the volume control on your device are turned up. If this does not work see the troubleshooting section below.
Live Stream Troubleshooting Tips
Live stream video is very demanding, requiring high internet speed and a playback device capable of supporting the video. Usually this problem is caused by your local internet connection being loaded by many people using the internet / watching stream services (Netflix, prime, other streaming service) in your neighborhood. The replay videos are less demanding. If you experience trouble, here are some things to try:
- Refresh your browser page and replay the video
- Click the “Backup Feed” button below the video player to connect to a different broadcast server.
- If watching on a phone or tablet streaming over your cellular service, try connecting using your home wifi and perhaps with a PC.
- Some phones and tablets may lose audio or lock up when streaming for hours. This is a memory and software issue. Just completely power down and re-start your phone or Tablet to clear out the problem.
- Remember, if you miss part of a live stream because of Internet issues, you can always watch 100% of the event on replay a little later.
- For additional assistance, click the “Contact Support” button below to connect to one of our technical staff.